At Maze & Associates, we are a full-service accounting firm employing nearly sixty people. We offer a full range of services to our clients, including:
- Financial statement and compliance audits for municipal entities
- Financial statement and compliance audits and tax preparation for not-for-profit organizations
- Tax planning and preparation for individuals, businesses, trusts and estates, not-for-profit organizations and tax-exempt governments
- Preparation of State Controllers’ Reports for municipal entities
- Accounting services for individuals, businesses and municipalities.
- Information technology consulting services
We are the best-known regional municipal audit firm in Northern California with nearly one hundred municipal clients – more than any other Northern California accounting firm or national firm branch office. Click here to view our latest Peer Review
We have several dozen not-for-profit organization clients for whom we prepare audited financial statements, as well as federal and state tax-exempt organization returns.
We have a full-time year-round tax staff. We prepare over a thousand income tax returns annually, and offer a full range of tax planning services.
We prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for our business clients, along with income tax returns, sales tax returns and other required filings.
Our consulting services are primarily in the areas of accounting and information technology.
Our Shareholders and staff have high levels of training and experience. Everyone on our staff averages approximately 100 hours of continuing education in auditing, accounting and tax annually which is more than twice the State requirement.
Most important, we are in business to help our clients succeed. We use our professional skills to help you avoid the pitfalls and problems that await the uninformed. We’ll help you develop and achieve your goals.